Ride your favorite routes with Detecht
Whether you are using another tool for planning your trips or if you have past favorite routes in a GPX file format you can choose to import them into Detecht. Once imported, you will be able to edit the route, navigate, or share it with other motorcyclists.
How to import a GPX route
To import or export gpx files, you need to be a Premium Member. You can read more about the Premium Membership and how to upgrade here.
- From the Start Screen, navigate to the Routes Page.
- In the Routes Page, tap the GPX icon in the top right corner.
- Either choose Copy Link, and paste in your web browser, or Send Email to have the link sent to your email.
- Open the link to go to the GPX import website.
- Tap the Import Icon or drop your GPX file onto the page to have them imported.
- Your imported GPX route is now visible in the My Tracked tab in the Routes Page, or in the tracked rides tab in your Profile Page.
Need your Detecht route in other places?
You can export any tracked route you can find in Detecht. Both your own and other motorcyclists’ favorite routes.
How to export a route as GPX
- Open any tracked route that you want to export as GPX.
- Tap the GPX icon in the bottom center of the Route Details Page.
- Choose either Copy Link, and paste in your web browser, or Email Link to have the link sent to your email.
- Open the link and download the GPX route.